What We Offer

Frequently Asked Questions

What services do you offer? Wellspring's therapists treat individuals, couples, family and adolescents. We work with clients who are struggling with depression, anxiety, relational and marriage difficulties, and eating disorders, among many others. In addition, we have therapists who work with trauma victims.

How can I schedule an appointment? Call the main office line at 410.321.6035 ext. 1 and we will help you schedule sessions with the appropriate therapist for you.

As a parent of an adolescent, how will I be involved in the counseling process? Each situation is different in nature. In some cases, older children are in need of more autonomy in order for them to feel safe enough to "open up" to their therapist. Therefore, it is important to discuss this with your adolescent's therapist at the first session.

I would like to do some marriage counseling, but my spouse will not come. What should I do? This is not unusual. We suggest that you start individually in treatment. Many times, a spouse will see changes in their partner that will motivate them to seek involvement.

How often should I come? Every person's situation is unique. Generally, it is necessary at the onset of treatment that clients come once a week. You might want to discuss this during your first session with your therapist.

What is the cost of your services? Please contact our office at 410-321-6035 for our fee schedule. We accept cash, check, Mastercard or VISA.

Will my insurance cover these services? Wellspring is an out-of-network provider. We do not bill insurance companies. We do ask each client to pay in full at the time of service. Wellspring sends monthly insurance forms to each client who requests them. Clients can submit forms on their own for reimbursement if provided through their policy.

Should I call my insurance company? Yes, we believe it is in the best interest of each client to know how to process their claims and be advised on their individual plan benefits.

I received the red insurance form in the mail. What should I do with it? This is your monthly completed claim form. It is best to make a copy and send the original to your insurance company. We recommend you record the date you mailed it on your copy so you can follow up with your insurance company.

The counseling experience is unique for each individual.
If you have additional questions,
please call us at 410.321.6035, ext. 1.